Squishy Usage Tips
The only correct way to squish is to push in with your thumbs as in photo 1. It is important not to pull the material apart, push it in with your nails, wring it out like a cloth or flaps. The only correct way of squishing is pressing with your thumbs: then the material cannot tear.
Kawaii squishy usage tips
- Not suitable for children under 6 years of age without supervision.
- This product is not a toy. Small parts. Choking hazard.
- Not for consumption, do not put the squishy in your mouth.
- Flammable - do not keep near fire.
- Squishies are never completely perfect: unevenness, dimples/bubbles or dirt can occur everywhere.
- Do not pull the material apart or it will tear.
- The paint or sticker (eg face) on a squishy can show irregularities or cracks.
- Don't push your nails into the squishy.
- Some squishies have 'weaknesses', such as ears or a neck. Do not fold/flap these parts over, there is a good chance that it will tear.
- Some squishies consist of 2 halves. A crack can form between these.